Members of Mariners contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the many different ways you can get involved and contribute to the Mariners community.
We would love you to support the work here by giving regularly. We are a fast growing church with many day to day financial needs.
- By setting up a standing order with your bank. Our bank details are: Yorkshire Bank, ‘Mariners Gloucester Church’, Acct 66188913, Sort code 05 04 37. Please contact our treasurer Rod (email@example.com) if you have any queries.
- Through your employers payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this).
Other ways to give
- You can give a one-off gift to Mariners via the front page of this website.
- If you would like to send us a cheque or a giving voucher, please make it payable to .
- You may also like to consider making a donation to Mariners in your Will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your Will, or ask us for more information.
Mariners has registered with easyfundraising.org.uk which enables members to raise funds for the Church when shopping online with major retailers (John Lewis, Amazon etc.). Unlike some other fund raising websites there is no cost to Mariners for being registered. To use you will need to register at easyfundraising, nominate Mariners Gloucester as your charity, and follow the instructions in ‘How it works’ on the website. Any questions please contact Robert Kingston (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay UK tax, would you please complete a Gift Aid declaration so that we can claim back the basic rate tax on your gift(s). For every pound you give, we can recover another 25p. Please ask Rob Kingston for a Gift Aid form ( he can be emailed using email@example.com) or for a one- off gift printed envelopes are available at the back of the Church.
If you have any questions, please send us a message through the ‘Contact Us’ page.