At Mariners, we run a wide range of Life Groups for people of faith and for people of none! The main purpose of the groups is to provide ways of connection in a society where there is an epidemic of loneliness (and not just among the elderly).
Here’s what you need to know:
- Most Life Groups will run termly for between 8-10 weeks only. They will have a clear start and end date.
- Some Life Groups will run for longer for the sake of continuity and building meaningful relationships.
- Groups fall into three categories:
- Course Life Groups, eg Alpha, Kingdom Come, Keep your Love On, Apologetics.
- Faith Life groups, with a focus on a Bible book or theme, or a Christian book.
- Interest Life groups, eg leisure cycling, badminton, prayer walking, helping refugees, etc.
- Each group will only run in a given term if there is enough take up for it.
Click here for the booklet for this term’s courses.
Sign up for each group here…