At Mariners, we run a wide range of Life Groups for people of faith and for people of none! The main purpose of the groups is to provide ways of connection in a society where there is an epidemic of loneliness, and not just among the elderly.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Life Groups will run termly for between 8-10 weeks only. They will have a clear start and end date.
- People then sign up for groups for the next term. You’ll need to do this, even if you want to stay in the same group.
- The same group might run the following term, but it might not. New groups might be introduced. It is very fluid!
- The choice of groups will fall into four categories:
- Course Life Groups, eg Alpha, Keep your Love On, Apologetics, Money course.
- Faith Life groups, with a focus on a Bible book or theme, or a Christian book.
- Interest Life groups, eg cycle repairs, health & nutrition, badminton, prayer walking, helping refugees, serving at Gloucester Foodbank.
- Details of the Life Groups under each of these categories can be found under separate tabs on this website under ‘What’s On’.
- Each group will only run in a given term if there is enough take up for it.
Click here for the booklet for this term’s courses.